These Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies will be your new holiday favorite! The recipe is easy, quick, and DELICIOUS. It’s perfect for last minute cookie exchanges, holiday parties, Santa, or just yourself! Enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links. This means, if you click a link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at NO extra cost to you. Thanks so much! :o)
Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies
These are my absolute favorite cookies. They’re soft, chewy, and delicious. If you like peppermint, you need to try them!!! They are the perfect holiday treat.
I love to play with traditional recipes and add a twist. I did it with these Chocolate Chip Cookies.
For the Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies, I add Ghirardelli Chocolate Peppermint Premium Holiday Baking Chunks. They’re delicious on their own. They’re even better in cookies.
The Star Ingredient
Ghirardelli Chocolate Peppermint Premium Holiday Baking Chunks are the key to this cookie. It’s such a simple addition that brings so much festive flavor.
I tend to use Ghirardelli Chocolates in lots of different recipes. I even crush up the Peppermint Bark Squares and bake them IN brownies. They’re sooooo goooooddd.
This Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe only calls for one cup of the Ghirardelli Peppermint Chunks. If you’re not that crazy about the taste of peppermint, you could include less. My loved ones are obsessed with these cookies as is though. I am too!
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Peppermint Chocolate Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (F).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the softened butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Mix until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract. Beat well.
- Mix in the flour and baking soda.
- Add the peppermint chunks and the chocolate chips. Stir well.
- Drop balls of the dough on a cookie sheet. I just roll the balls with my hands. Other people prefer using a teaspoon or an ice cream scoop to get perfectly rounded dough.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned.
For budget-friendly, cookie baking essentials, please check out – 13 Budget-Friendly Holiday Baking Essentials.
Thank you for checking out this recipe. I’d love to hear what you think! <3
Follow Love Mischka on Pinterest HERE for more recipes and holiday fun!